Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 2 pounds of salmon filet (serves 6 people)
- ¼ teaspoon paprika
- 6 tbsp virgin olive oil
- 1 cup of panko bread crumbs
- salt and pepper
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- Brush salmon with olive oil and season with salt, pepper and paprika on both sides
- Let sit for ten minutes
- While sitting,season panko crumbs on a separate bowl with salt and paprika to taste
- Place salmon (skin side down) on a greased baking dish and sprinkle the top with seasoned panko crumbs
- Bake for 10 minutes or until salmon is flaky, drizzle with lemon juice if desired