Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Suzie at Healthy Recipes For diabetic Friends Y-Group
- Source: www.womenshealthmag.allrecipes.com
- Hands-on time: 15 Minutes | Cooking time: 25 Minutes | Total time: 40 Minutes
- Serves: 6
- 2 tbsp oil
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- ¼ cup brown sugar (Try brown sugar blend Splenda instead. Take care, Gloria)
- 3 green onions, sliced
- ¼ cup oyster sauce
- 1 cup water
- 2 lb salmon fillets
- 1 tbsp cornstarch
- 2 tbsp warm water
- Heat oil in a medium skillet over medium heat.
- Stir in garlic and brown sugar, and cook until garlic is lightly browned.
- Stir in green onions, and cook until tender.
- Mix in oyster sauce and water.
- Place salmon fillets into skillet, and reduce heat to medium low.
- Spoon sauce mixture over fillets.
- Cook 10 to 15 minutes, until fish is easily flaked with a fork.
- Remove fish from skillet, and set aside.
- Mix cornstarch and warm water into the remaining sauce mixture.
- Stir until thickened to desired consistency.
- Pour over salmon to serve.
Nutritional information Edit
- 340 Calories (47% From Fat) | 32.5g Protein | 14.5g Fat (2.9g Sat) | 11.3g Carbs | 0.2g Fiber | 103mg Cholesterol | <1mg Iron | 157mg Sodium | 25mg Calcium