Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Jenn b Aka Mom2sam and Tiny at World Recipes Y-Group
- Serves 4 to 6.
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) ghee or gluten-free margarine of choice
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- 4 - 6 cups (1 - 1.5 l) chicken stock
- 1 lb (450 g) smoked salmon, thinly sliced
- 3 - 4 cups (750 ml - 1 l) chopped fresh spinach leaves
- salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
- Heat the butter in a large pot over moderate heat and saute the onions until tender but not brown, about 10 minutes.
- Add the chicken stock and bring to a simmer.
- Add the remaining ingredients and simmer gently for 5 minutes.