Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Purchased from the Bowers Estate in Fort Worth, Texas in 1994. Marked as a family favorite. Dated 1944.
- 4 salmon steaks
- 1/2-cup brown sugar
- 1/4-cup soy sauce
- 1/4-cup water
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 4 or more lemon slices
- Heat brown sugar, soy sauce, water and lemon juice in a fry pan large enough to hold the salmon steaks snugly.
- Boil uncovered stirring occasionally until the Sugar is melted. Now add salmon steaks.
- Reduce heat and cover.
- Simmer salmon steaks for 5-6 minutes per side.
- Remove and keep warm.
- Boil the sauce until thickened.
- Serve salmon drizzled with sauce and garnished with lemon slices.