Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This recipe comes from a neighbor who served this to me a few years back. I was so impressed with the flavors I demanded the recipe. He gave it to me and it is now a mainstay in your home.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- ¼ cup orange juice concentrate
- ¼ cup balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh rosemary
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ⅛ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 4 salmon steaks
- vegetable cooking spray
- Place first 7 ingredients in a large sealable plastic bag and shake well.
- Add salmon and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Remove steaks from marinade and pat dry with a paper towel.
- Coat grill with cooking spray and heat on high.
- Grill steaks turning once halfway through until no longer translucent in the center about 4 minutes per side.