This recipe comes from a neighbor who served this to me a few years back. I was so impressed with the flavors I demanded the recipe. He gave it to me and it is now a mainstay in your home.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- ¼ cup orange juice concentrate
- ¼ cup balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh rosemary
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ⅛ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 4 salmon steaks
- vegetable cooking spray
- Place first 7 ingredients in a large sealable plastic bag and shake well.
- Add salmon and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Remove steaks from marinade and pat dry with a paper towel.
- Coat grill with cooking spray and heat on high.
- Grill steaks turning once halfway through until no longer translucent in the center about 4 minutes per side.