Purchased from the Davis Estate in Anna, Texas in 1994. Dated 1974. This is very good. I make this on a regular basis. It’s a good appetizer and can be doubled and tripled. I’m always asked for the recipe no matter where I take it.
- 6 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 1 tablespoon chopped chives
- 2 cups smoked salmon, flaked
- 2 teaspoons horseradish
- Mix Cheese, sour cream, chives, smoked salmon and horseradish.
- Spoon into a dish or crock and refrigerate.
- Best if made ahead one day.