Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Purchased from the Davis Estate in Anna, Texas in 1994. Dated 1974. This is very good. I make this on a regular basis. It’s a good appetizer and can be doubled and tripled. I’m always asked for the recipe no matter where I take it.
- 6 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 1 tablespoon chopped chives
- 2 cups smoked salmon, flaked
- 2 teaspoons horseradish
- Mix Cheese, sour cream, chives, smoked salmon and horseradish.
- Spoon into a dish or crock and refrigerate.
- Best if made ahead one day.