Purchased from the O'Reilly Estate in Fort Worth, Texas in 1988. This one was marked with a notation that it is Luke's favorite seafood dish. Dated 1944.
- 2 cups fresh boneless, skinless salmon
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons freshly ground black pepper
- Â½ cup bread crumbs
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 3 eggs
- Chop salmon into fine pieces.
- Add salt, pepper, bread crumbs and lemon juice.
- Beat eggs and stir into mixture.
- Mix thoroughly and bake in well-greased ramekins.
- Place ramekins in water bath and bake in 350 oven for 30 minutes.
- Let cool for a few minutes.
- Invert onto serving platter and stick a sprig of parsley into each puff.