Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Purchased from the O'Reilly Estate in Fort Worth, Texas in 1988. This one was marked with a notation that it is Luke's favorite seafood dish. Dated 1944.
- 2 cups fresh boneless, skinless salmon
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons freshly ground black pepper
- Â½ cup bread crumbs
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 3 eggs
- Chop salmon into fine pieces.
- Add salt, pepper, bread crumbs and lemon juice.
- Beat eggs and stir into mixture.
- Mix thoroughly and bake in well-greased ramekins.
- Place ramekins in water bath and bake in 350 oven for 30 minutes.
- Let cool for a few minutes.
- Invert onto serving platter and stick a sprig of parsley into each puff.