- Drain the salmon and keep the liquid.
- Measure the reserved liquid from the tin and top up with water to make 125 ml (½ cup).
- Place this in a pot, and slowly sprinkle the gelatine on top, this will make the dissolving process easier.
- Heat gently until the gelatine is completely dissolved, stirring frequently.
- Let this broth-like liquid cool slightly.
- Put all other ingredients in a blender, and add the lukewarm broth on top.
- Blend until smooth, add salt and pepper to taste (add more Worcestershire sauce if desired).
- Place in moulds and refrigerate.
- You can use fancy gelatine moulds or line a loaf pan with plastic wrap and cut slices when needed.
- This freezes very well.