Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 1 can Alaska salmon
- 2 cups soft bread crumbs
- ⅔ cup sliced, pitted black olives
- ⅓ cup finely onion
- ½ cup milk
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- ½ teaspoon dill weed
- dash pepper
- Drain salmon.
- Reserve 2 tablespoons liquid.
- Return reserved liquid to salmon.
- Add remaining ingredients.
- Place in greased loaf pan.
- Bake at 350°F for 45 minutes.