Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 4 Salmon Steaks
- 240ml/8fl.oz. milk
- 1 Onion, chopped
- 1 tbsp freshly chopped parsley
- 180ml/6fl.oz. olive oil
- The Juice of 1 lemon
- salt and pepper
- Place the salmon and milk in a large saucepan, season with salt and pepper, bring to simmering point and poach gently for about 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, place the Onion, parsley, olive oil and lemon juice in a shallow dish and mix well.
- Drain the and place in the Onion mixture. Turn to coat then cover and leave to marinate for 1 hour, turning from time to time.
- Preheat the grill to very hot and line the grill pan with aluminium foil.
- ransfer the to the grill pan and cook for 5 minutes on each side or until lightly browned and heated through. Serve immediately.