Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 1 Serving
This simple omelet or frittata is a great way to incorporate some healthy omega-3's into your breakfast or lunch. It's even better if you use omega-3 enriched eggs. This recipe also works with either two whole eggs or four egg whites. This is a perfect meal for a low carbohydrate diet.
- In a medium bowl, stir the egg and egg white together to blend.
- Chop or mash the salmon so and combine it with the eggs.
- Add the cheese and salsa and pour the mixture into a small, lightly oiled non-stick skillet.
- Cook over medium heat for 2 - 3 minutes until set.
- You can then turn the frittata over (don't worry if it breaks up) or put the skillet in a hot oven for 2 minutes to set the top.