Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by World Recipes Y-Group
- 2 cups raw cauliflower
- 2 tbsp heavy whipping cream
- 1 each raw egg yolk
- 1 each raw egg white
- ½ tsp cream of tartar
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tbsp raw fresh chives
- 1 tsp table salt
- ½ tsp black pepper
- 12 oz raw salmon filet
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 5 tbsp salted butter
- 1 cup chicken broth
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Boil cauliflower until tender. Drain.
- Using a hand mixer, beat cauliflower and cream for 2 – 3 minutes.
- Add parsley, chives, egg yolk, salt, and pepper.
- Beat with mixer until well blended.
- Coat the bottom of an 8x8 inch baking pan with non-stick spray.
- Place egg white and cream of tartar in mixing bowl and whip on high speed for 3-4 minutes or until stiff.
- Fold egg white mixture into cauliflower.
- Cut salmon filet into 2 x 6-ounce pieces and place skin side down into the bake pan.
- Sprinkle with lemon juice and add salt and pepper.
- Spread cauliflower mixture over the salmon and then pour over the salmon.
- Then, pour the ½ cup melted butter and chicken broth over the top.
- Bake at 350°F for 30 – 40 minutes or until done.
Nutritional information Edit
- Calories 631.08 | Protein 40.62 g | Carbohydrates 8.19 g | Dietary Fiber 2.80 g | Total sugar 3.56 g | Total Fat 48.85 g | Saturated Fat 24.11 g | Mono Fat 14.66 g | Poly Fat 6.08 g | Cholesterol 297.86 mg
- Vitamin A 1715.18 IU | Vitamin C 53.75 mg | Calcium 81.51 mg | Iron 2.56 mg | Potassium 1286.39 mg | Sodium 2102.38 mg