Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 1 can (7¾ oz) salmon
- 2 tbsp minced green onions
- ¼ cup plain low-fat yogurt
- ¼ cup mayonnaise or salad dressing
- ½ tsp ground ginger
- 2 tbsp toasted sesame seeds
- Drain and flake the salmon.
- Combine all the ingredients in a bowl.
- Cover and refrigerate at least 1 hour.
Nutritional information Edit
Per 1 tablespoon serving:
- Calories: 17 | carbohydrates: 0 | protein: 0 | fat: 1.5 g | sodium: 106 mg | potassium: 16 mg | cholesterol: 1 g
- Exchanges = 1 tbsp free | 3 tbsp - 1 fat