Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Salmon Carpaccio is an Icelandic appetizer
- 200 g (8 oz) salmon
- Skin the salmon fillet and remove the bones and fat layer.
- Roll salmon fillet up tightly, wrap it in film and freeze.
- Remove the film 30 minutes before using the salmon.
- Cut into very thin slices with an electric knife and place it on 4 large plates.
- Make the dressing and sprinkle over salmon.
- Let stand in a cool place for 5–10 minutes, decorate with a small bunch of lollo rosso salad moisten with a little of balsamic vinegar and drizzle with freshly grounded rose pepper.
- Serve with Melba toast.