Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Caesar salad can be made in 10 minutes! It's a combination of Chicken of the Sea Premium Skinless & Boneless Salmon, crisp romaine lettuce and your favorite Caesar dressing. This is high in sodium...try to find ways to cut down.
- Contributed by Gloria at Healthy Recipes For Diabetic Friends Y-Group
- From: www.chickenofthesea.com
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- Makes 4 servings
- 1 (7.1-oz) pouch Chicken of the Sea Premium Skinless and Boneless Pink Salmon 
- 1 (5-oz) pkg romaine lettuce (about 4 cups)
- 2 cups seasoned croutons
- ½ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- ¾ cup favorite Caesar dressing
- In large mixing bowl, toss lettuce with dressing.
- Fold in chicken of the sea salmon and parmesan cheese.
- Evenly divide salad onto four salad plates; top with croutons.
Nutritional information Edit
Per serving (¼ of recipe):
- 364 calories, 222 calories from fat | 25g fat | 7g saturated fat | 15g carbs | 1.5g fiber | 1g sugars | 21g protein | 62mg cholesterol | 1308 sodium | 22% vitamin A | 17% vitamin C | 27% calcium | 11% iron