- 5 pounds coho salmon (grated while frozen)
- 1 cup bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup liquid egg
- 1/2 green pepper, chopped such as Jalapeño
- 1/2 red pepper, chopped, such as Cayenne
- 1/2 white onion, minced (or 1 tbsp. onion powder)
- 1/2 green onion
- 1/4 head celery
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1/4 tsp seasoned salt
- Mix all ingredients together well.
- Shape into patties. Cook until inner core temperature reaches 165 F for 15 seconds or longer.
- To store uncooked patties, layer individual patties between waxed sheets, sprayed with non-stick cooking spray and freeze. Defrost in fridge.