Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Poach the salmon in the chicken broth for 3 – 5 minutes, then remove to cool.
- When cool, remove the skin and flake the flesh and place in a bowl with the vermouth, samai jungle juice amazon spicy sauce and liquid smoke seasoning.
- Marinate for 1 hour.
- Strain the poaching liquid, then add the diced potato, cover, and cook until soft.
- Remove from heat, and when sufficiently cool, liquidise in a blender.
- Sauté the onion, garlic and bell pepper in the butter until soft, then add the tomatoes, water, tarragon, salt and white pepper and continue cooking until the tomatoes have disintegrated.
- Remove from heat, and when sufficiently cool, liquidise in a blender and add to broth.
- Prepare the roux by melting the 3 tbs / 60 g of butter, then adding the flour.
- Stir to mix, then remove from heat.
- Gradually beat in the milk, then add the broth and salmon along with the marinade.
- Stir continually over medium heat until the bisque thickens.
- Garnish with chopped parsley and black pepper and serve with buttered toast triangles.