Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Source: My old recipes
- 1 lb ground beef
- ½ lb ground pork
- 2 onions, finely cut
- 20 oz can tomato soup 
- 3 oz pkg. cream cheese
- ¼ cup chopped almonds
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 1½ tbsp Worcestershire
- 2 tsp salt
- ¼ tsp pepper
- ½ lb wide noodles
- ½ lb mushrooms
- ½ cup crushed cornflakes
- Cook beef and pork and onions in 2 tbsp butter until golden brown.
- Add tomato soup, crumbled cream cheese, sugar, Worcestershire, salt and pepper.
- Simmer 5 to 10 minutes until thick.
- Have noodles ready cooked and in a large greased casserole.
- Pour meat mixture over noodles.
- Brown mushrooms in 1 tbsp butter and spread on top.
- Sprinkle crushed cornflakes on top.
- Bake at 350°F for 30 minute.
- Five or ten minutes before serving, sprinkle chopped almonds over the top and let them toast slightly.
- ↑ I don't know if the tomato soup called for in this recipe is condensed or diluted. I'd probably guess condensed.