Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Tomato and olive salad
- 2 beefsteak tomatoes, cored and thinly sliced
- 1 small red onion, finely chopped
- 140 g (5 oz) pitted black olives
- 3 heaped tablespoons flat leaf parsley, finely chopped
- juice of 1 lemon
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- ½ teaspoon turmeric
- pinch of black pepper
- ½ teaspoon salt
- Prepare the dressing by mixing the lemon juice, ground cumin, ground turmeric, salt and pepper in a medium bowl.
- Set aside.
- Cut tomatoes in half, core, seed and slice them.
- Place sliced tomatoes in a medium bowl and add the chopped onion, chopped parsley and.
- Pour the dressing over the salad, mix well and transfer to serving dish.