- 2 tablespoons flat leaf parsley, finely chopped (stems discarded)
- ½ cucumber, thinly sliced in halves
- 3 tablespoons fresh mint, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
- 1 tablespoon caster sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- pinch of black pepper
- 1 In a medium bowl, add the salt to the cucumber slices, mix well and set aside.
- To make the dressing, in a large bowl place the chopped parsley, olive oil, vinegar, Sugar and mint then mix well together.
- Place cucumber slices on absorbent paper, to soak up excess water. Set aside for a couple of minutes.
- Now add the cucumbers to the dressing and mix well.