Egyptian sliced cucumber salad
- Contributed by World Recipes Y-Group
This Y-group is international. Good food from all parts of the world. A place where we can share the wonderful food from all over the world.
- 2 tablespoons flat leaf parsley, finely chopped
- ½ cucumber, thinly sliced in halves
- 3 tablespoons fresh mint, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- pinch of black pepper
- In a medium bowl, add the salt to the cucumber slices, mix well and set aside.
- To make the dressing, in a large bowl place the chopped parsley, olive oil, vinegar, sugar and mint then mix well together.
- Place cucumber slices on absorbent paper, to soak up excess water.
- Set aside for a couple of minutes.
- Add the cucumbers to the dressing and mix well.