Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 400 g (14 oz) can chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- 1 hard boiled egg, chopped in quarters
- 3 heaped tablespoons flat leaf parsley, finely chopped
- 1 medium onion, thinly sliced
- 1 red pepper, cored, seeded and chopped
- ½ teaspoon of cumin seeds
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 garlic clove, finely chopped
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon olive oil, for frying
- 1 teaspoon salt
- pinch of black pepper
- Heat 1 tablespoon of oil in a medium frying pan, fry the onions and garlic on medium heat until slightly brown.
- Next add the cumin seeds, thyme, red pepper and stir for a couple of minutes.
- Remove from heat and place in a medium bowl.
- Add the lemon juice, salt, pepper, chickpeas, parsley and chopped egg and mix gently.