Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Prep Time: 10 mins
Cook time: none
This is something we use on a very regular basis when friends just pop in... and it has been a success every time
- Chicken Salami - about 3-4 pieces per person
- a small lettuce head - leaves all picked out
- peanuts- crushed into a rough chunky state
- apple cider or vinegar
- Take the 5-6 tablespoons of vinegar/apple cider and add honey and mustard (to taste)
- once thats nicely mixed add the crushed peanuts and spoon the mixture together
- Take a lettuce leaf, place a salami piece,spoon a little peanut mixture over the salami piece
- fold the lettuce and the salami piece in half- in a way that the lettuce piece effectively blocks out both the sides so the mixture doesn't drip out.
- Use a toothpick to hold the salami in place and serve with gherkins/pickles.