Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Avocado Salad. Canned peach slices may be added to the avocado salad-in which case use one slice of tomato and two to three peach slices. This lemon Dressing is excellent on a tossed green salad or hearts of lettuce. It is light and easy to make.
- 2 tomatoes cut in 8-inch uniform slices overlapping with
- 2 avocados cut in thick uniform slices across the lettuce in a straight line.
Lemon dressing Edit
- 1 cup lemon juice (bottled)
- 1 cup olive oil
- 1 cup peach syrup (from a can or use any fruit syrup)
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp salad herbs
- ¼ tsp pepper
- Cut 1 head iceberg lettuce down in ¾-inch round uniform slices.
- Arrange one slice on each salad plate.
- Alternate: 2 tomatoes cut in 8-inch uniform slices overlapping with 2 avocados cut in thick uniform slices across the lettuce in a straight line.
- Spoon 2 tbsp of the following lemon dressing over the avocado salad.