Avocado Salad. Canned peach slices may be added to the avocado salad-in which case use one slice of tomato and two to three peach slices. This lemon Dressing is excellent on a tossed green salad or hearts of lettuce. It is light and easy to make.
- 2 tomatoes cut in 8-inch uniform slices overlapping with
- 2 avocados cut in thick uniform slices across the lettuce in a straight line.
Lemon dressing Edit
- 1 cup lemon juice (bottled)
- 1 cup olive oil
- 1 cup peach syrup (from a can or use any fruit syrup)
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp salad herbs
- ¼ tsp pepper
- Cut 1 head iceberg lettuce down in ¾-inch round uniform slices.
- Arrange one slice on each salad plate.
- Alternate: 2 tomatoes cut in 8-inch uniform slices overlapping with 2 avocados cut in thick uniform slices across the lettuce in a straight line.
- Spoon 2 tbsp of the following lemon dressing over the avocado salad.