Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 1 can (15 ounces) corn
- 1 pound cooked green peas
- 1 pound cooked green beans, or 1 can French-style cut
- 1 pound carrots, peeled, cooked, diced
- 1 pound cooked beets, diced
- 1/4 cup chopped onions
- 1/4 cup chopped parsley
- ground pepper to taste
- 1/3 cup white vinegar
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- salt to taste
In Europe, especially Spain it is more common to use mayonaise not vinaigrette.
- 2 whole eggs or 2 yolks and 1 egg
- 250 ml olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- dash of lemon juice or vinegar, optional
Lighlly whist eggs adding oil a drop at a time, increasing to a steady stream as mixture emulsifies. and salt, pepper and lemon juice or vinegar to taste, without breaking the emulsionl
- salt to taste In a large bowl, combine all the salad ingredients.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the vinaigrette ingredients.
- Pour the vinaigrette over the salad ingredients.
- Refrigerate 2 hours to allow the flavors to meld before serving.