Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Tuna, egg, and lots of veggies make this French salad a meal. Drizzle with low fat salad dressing. Serve with French bread.
Fruits and Veggies Matter by the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention—public domain government resource
- Cook Time: 25 minutes
- Serves: 6
- 9 small new potatoes, diced
- 2 cups of frozen green beans, cooked and drained
- 4½ cups of mixed salad greens
- 1 x 14-oz canned artichokes, drained, rinsed, and chopped
- 2 medium tomatoes
- 2 hard-boiled eggs, sliced
- 2 x 6-oz cans of tuna in water
- Cook potatoes in boiling water for 15 minutes. Drain and cool for 10 minutes.
- Divide each ingredient into 6 even portions. Arrange ingredients on 6 plates and serve.
- Don’t portion ingredients and plate. Place all ingredients in a large salad bowl and serve.