Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 4 eggs
- 2 tablespoons semi-skimmed milk
- ½ salad bag or 110 g salad
- grated cheese
- 3 pinches ground pepper
- 1 pinch salt
- "1 Cal" oil spray
- Scramble the eggs in a bowl.
- Add the milk, pepper and salt to the bowl.
- Spray the oil 3 times into a frying pan, place it on the hob and turn on the heat to maximum.
- Add the salad to the frying pan and stir for 2 minutes.
- Once the salad becomes wet in texture (don't touch it, just look), pour the bowl's mixture into the pan.
- Cook until the eggs settle (around ⅘ minutes) then add grated cheese on top.
- Leave for a further ⅔ minutes and then place the frying pan under the grill.
- Switch the grill to maximum and leave until fully cooked or golden brown (depending on taste).
- Serve with more salad or carbs of your choice.