Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Sweet Sago Dumplings
- Mix the ground sago and the 4 ripe bananas together well.
- Heat the banana leaves over the fire to soften them.
- Cut the banana leaves into little rectangular pieces and wrap the sago in these pieces.
- Pop the wrapped sago into boiling hot water in a pot.
- Let these boil for about 20 minutes.
- Prepare another pot of creamed coconut milk.
- Squeeze the milk out of the 6 coconuts and boil this milk until it comes to boiling point.
- Take the sago out of the boiling water, unwrap it from the banana wrap and drop the sago into the boiling coconut milk.
- Let cook for another 20 minutes.