Sweet Sago Dumplings
- Mix the ground sago and the 4 ripe bananas together well.
- Heat the banana leaves over the fire to soften them.
- Cut the banana leaves into little rectangular pieces and wrap the sago in these pieces.
- Pop the wrapped sago into boiling hot water in a pot.
- Let these boil for about 20 minutes.
- Prepare another pot of creamed coconut milk.
- Squeeze the milk out of the 6 coconuts and boil this milk until it comes to boiling point.
- Take the sago out of the boiling water, unwrap it from the banana wrap and drop the sago into the boiling coconut milk.
- Let cook for another 20 minutes.