Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Heat oil and fry garlic until golden; remove garlic.
- Add onion, bell pepper and shrimp and fry for 3 more minutes.
- Cut fish into large chunks.
- Add water in a large pot and add all other ingredients.
- Toast saffron slightly and dissolve in a small amount of the liquid, add to pot.
- Cook for about 25 minutes and add cooking wine.
- Cook for additional 5 minutes serve with French bread brushed with olive oil and toasted or broiled.