Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Sautéed dried scallops with egg
Sauce in a saucer Edit
- Wash dry scallop, then soak into water for at least 2 hours, save water
- Steam the dry scallop with one slice of ginger in a saucer, ½ hour
- Tear the steamed dry scallop finely when they cool down
- Whisk the egg white, add dry scallops and seasoning, whisk again
- Heat wok, add 4 tbsp of oil , pour the egg white in whisking action
- Stir fry in low heating until congeal and cooked, dish up
- Add the uncooked egg yolk onto surface, serve with sauce