Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Saute the Onion and garlic in the olive oil until the onions are golden.
- Add the tomatoes, chopped coriander, and spices.
- Fry for one minute.
- Add the rice, toasted vermicelli, and saffron threads soaked in water.
- Add the chicken broth.
- Over and bring to a boil over med/high heat.
- When the liquid is absorbed into the rice so that the top of the rice is at the top of the liquid level, then reduce the heat to low.
- Cover and cook until all of the liquid is absorbed.
- Remove the rice from the heat. Let the rice sit for a few minutes.
- Then, flake the rice with a fork.
- You may add a Tablespoon of butter at this time, if you wish.
- Serve and enjoy.