- Preheat oven to 350°F degrees.
- Prepare saffron rice according to package directions.
- Mix together artichoke hearts, rice, cheese and marinade.
- Whisk together eggs, milk, mustard and pepper.
- Combine artichoke hearts mixture and egg mixture.
- Pour into a greased 9 x 13 baking dish.
- Sprinkle paprika over top.
- Bake 50 to 60 minutes or until done.
- Serve with pineapple salsa or other fruit flavored salsa.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.