- 2/3 Cups Mayonnaise
- 3 Tbsp chutney
- 12 oz sliced Ham
- 20 oz (1 can) pineapple slices, drained
- 2 Tbsp butter
- 4 Onion rolls, split and toasted
- 2 California avocados, seeded, peeled and sliced
- Fresh parsley sprigs, optional
- Mix Mayonnaise and chutney together in small bowl; set aside.
- Saute Ham slices and pineapple in butter until lightly browned.
- Spread about 1 tablespoon chutney mixture on each cut side of Onion rolls.
- For each sandwich, place Ham slice over chutney mixture; top with 3 or 4 avocado slices and pineapple slice.
- Garnish with parsley and any remaining pineapple slices.