Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- all-purpose flour - 55 g
- butter or margarine - 3 tablespoons (40 g)
- water or broth - 5 cups (1200 ml)
- tomatoes - 3 medium size (375 g)
- salt - 2 teaspoon (12 g)
- egg - 1 small size (50 g)
- milk - 200 g
- black pepper - 1 g
- bread - 40 g
- Brown flour lightly over low heat in melted margarine. Add hot water stirring thoroughly. Bring to boil. Add peeled and sliced tomatoes. Sprinkle with salt. Simmer for 30-35 minutes or until tomatoes are very tender. Place into a food processor container. Process until well blended and creamy. Bring to boil and simmer for 1 minute. Combine well beaten egg and milk blending well. Stir in soup mixing thoroughly. Boil gently for 1 minute. Sprinkle with black pepper. Top with toasted bread cubes. Serve hot.