Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 3 tbsp butter
- 1/2 tbsp salt
- 1/4 tbsp red pepper flakes
- 1/3 cup Chopped scallions
- 1 each Onion cut into thin rings
- 2 1/4 cup carrots, Julienned
- 1 each tomato, peeled, seeded-chopped
- 1 tbsp cider vinegar
- 2 tbsp cilantro freshly chopped
- Melt the butter in a large, heavy skillet over high heat.
- Fry the Onion rings for 8 minutes, add the tomato, pepper, vinegar, & cilantro.
- Barely cover the carrots with water and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat to simmer and do so for 10 minutes.
- Drain and add to the Onion mixture.
- Sprinkle with the scallions and serve at once.