Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 3 turnips
- 1 white onion
- 2 carrots
- 200 g (7 oz) chickpeas
- 50 g or ¼ cup of sour cream
- salt and dill to taste
- Clean and boil turnips and carrots.
- Cube turnips and carrots (about size of chickpeas), dice onions, and chop the fresh dill.
- Soak the chickpeas overnight, boil until tender, and drain off water.
- You may use canned chickpeas instead.
- Combine vegetables in a large bowl, add sour cream, salt, dill and mix well.