- 2 tbl olive oil
- 1/4 cup ricotta cheese
- 2 tbl lemon juice
- 1 lb Cooked beetroot, thinly sliced
- 1 cup yogurt
- Chopped mint leaves
- 1/2 tsp cumin seeds
- In a large bowl wisk together the oil and lemon juice with a fork. Stir in the yogurt and cumin seeds. With the back of the fork, mash in the ricotta.
- Gently fold in the beetroot.
- Transfer the salad to a serving bowl and garnish with chopped mint leaves.
- Chill or serve immediately.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.