Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 4 eggs, hard-boiled, peeled, cut in half lengthwise
- 1/3 C. ripe avocado, mashed
- 1 T. minced fresh cilantro
- 1 T. minced green onion
- 2 t. (or more to taste) minced, seeded jalapeno pepper
- 2 t. fresh lime juice
- 1/4 t. kosher salt, or to taste
- fresh cilantro leaves for garnish, optional
- Carefully remove yolk from the eggs and mash in a bowl with avocado, cilantro, Onion, peppers, lime juice and salt.
- Blend well. Fill the egg whites with the yolk mixture with a little mound on top.
- Garnish top with cilantro; chill.
Contributed by: Edit
This Y-group is international. Good food from all parts of the world. A place where we can share the wonderful food from all over the world.