Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 2 cups converted rice,
- 1 tsp. ground jeera,
- 2 lbs. boneless Chicken,
- 1/2 tsp. ground cloves,
- 3 onions,
- 3 tsp. garam massala,
- butter for frying ,
- 1 tsp. ground cardammon,
- 4 cups boiling water,
- 2 Tbsp. water,
- 1 chopped green chilli,
- 1 tsp. black pepper,
- 2 cloves garlic,
- 1 1/2 inches fresh ginger root.
- Finely chop the garlic, 1 Onion and the ginger root. Mix all the above ingredients together except for the rice, Chicken, 2 onions, butter and boiling water. Set aside.
- Heat butter or margarine in a large pan and fry sliced onions until golden brown. Add the Chicken. Fry for 10 minutes stirring frequently so that it does not burn.
- To prevent hte meat from sticking to the bottom of the pan add 2 tablespoons of oil. Add the massala paste and fry for 2 to 3 mins.
- Lower heat, cover pan tightly and cook very gently utnil all the liquid is dissolved and the rice cooked.