Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This recipe doesn't sound very appetizing, but I promise it's delicious. My roommate and I were sitting around smoking pot and we got hungry so we decided to cook something. This sandwich came together on its own as I started cooking and adding ingredients. I've tried it sober a few times since and confirmed that it is indeed tasty.
- Calories: About 500 – 600 (just an estimate based on Calorie King's listings)
- 2 slices of wide-sliced bread (No Wonderbread, etc.; best served with a whole-grain, multigrain, or oatnut bread)
- at least 4 finger-length slices of green bell pepper (about 1 cup)
- 2 x ⅛" thick slices of SPAM
- 2 slices of Swiss cheese (this can be substituted with Pepper Jack or just about any sandwich cheese)
- virgin olive oil
- Fry the green bell pepper in a pan with the olive oil until the bell peppers start to brown around the edges and get soft.
- Place the bells on the sandwich bread.
- In the same oil, fry the SPAM until it starts to brown.
- Place it over the top of the bell peppers.
- Now put the sliced cheese over the SPAM to complete the sandwich.
- Pour any excess oil out of the pan and brown both sides of the bread like you would a grilled cheese sandwich, allowing the cheese to melt.