Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Simple ifisashi. Serve hot or cold. Serves 10.
- 2 bunches fresh collard greens (or spinach), washed and chopped
- 250 ml raw peanuts, ground
- 1 Onion, sliced
- 2 medium tomatoes, sliced
- In a medium-sized saucepan, boil the Onion and tomatoes with the ground peanuts, adding salt to taste and water as needed.
- After a few minutes, add chopped greens. Stirring occasionally, continue cooking until the peanuts are soft and the mixture has become a fairly thick buttery sauce (15 – 20 minutes).
- Serve hot or cold.