Simple ifisashi. Serve hot or cold. Serves 10.
- 2 bunches fresh collard greens (or spinach), washed and chopped
- 250 ml raw peanuts, ground
- 1 Onion, sliced
- 2 medium tomatoes, sliced
- In a medium-sized saucepan, boil the Onion and tomatoes with the ground peanuts, adding salt to taste and water as needed.
- After a few minutes, add chopped greens. Stirring occasionally, continue cooking until the peanuts are soft and the mixture has become a fairly thick buttery sauce (15 – 20 minutes).
- Serve hot or cold.