Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 1 TBSP vegetable oil
- 2 tsp. cornstarch
- 12 square wonton wrappers, thawed if frozen
- 2 TBSP sesame seeds, toasted
- 1 tsp. kosher salt
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Stir together the oil and cornstarch in a small bowl until combined.
- Stack wonton wrappers and halve diagonally.
- Arrange in 1 layer on large baking sheets and brush tops with the oil mixture.
- Sprinkle evenly with sesame seeds and kosher salt and bake in middle of oven until golden brown, 5 to 6 minutes.
- Transfer crisps to a rack to cool.
Contributed by: Edit
This Y-group is international. Good food from all parts of the world. A place where we can share the wonderful food from all over the world.