- 9 oz Halloumi Cheese
- 6 ripe figs
- 1 large bag of assorted salad leaves
- 3 tbsp extra virgin oil
- 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 8 caper Berries
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Heat a griddle or non-stick frying pan, and cut the Halloumi into 8 slices. Cook on each side for 4–5 minutes, or until browned.
- Cut the figs into halves or quarters. Toss the salad leaves in the olive oil and balsamic vinegar, and divide between four plates.
- Arrange the Halloumi on the salad leaves, with the figs and the caper Berries on top.
- Season with salt and pepper and serve immediately.