Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Ruthee's Irish Lace Cookies
- 1/2 Cup unsalted butter -- Plus Extra
- 4 Tablespoons flour -- Plus Extra
- 1 Cup Firmly Packed brown sugar
- 1 Tablespoon vanilla extract
- 2 Tablespoons milk
- 1 Cup Old-Fashioned rolled oats
- 1. Preheat Oven to 350 Degrees F. Grease And flour 2 Baking Sheets.
- 2. Cream butter And sugar. Add vanilla; Stir in flour, milk, And RolledOats. Drop Batter by The Tablespoon Onto Prepared Baking Sheets; Allow RoomFor Cookies to Spread to About 3 Inches in Diameter. Each Baking Sheet WillHold About 6 Cookies.
- 3. Bake Until Cookies Flatten And Look Dry (10 Minutes). Let Cookies CoolFor 4 to 5 Minutes on Baking Sheets. Lift From Baking Sheet With a MetalSpatula And Cool Completely.
Makes 2 Dozen Cookies.