Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
In Romanian: Cornulete rusesti
- 1 cup lard or butter
- 1 cup sour cream
- a little salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- flour as needed
- sour cherries from preserves or rahat-lokum
- ¾ cup vanilla-flavored confectioner's sugar
- Mix the lard or butter with salt, vanilla and sour cream.
- Add flour to obtain a soft dough; let rest for 20 minutes.
- Then roll into a very thin sheet and cut into triangles.
- At the wide side of the triangle, put a sour cherry from preserves, a little marmalade or a small piece of rahat-lokum.
- Roll into a crescent and place on a baking sheet, leaving some distance among them.
- After baking, roll the crescents in vanilla flavored confectioner's sugar.