Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
In Romanian: Ciorba ruseasca fara carne
- 3 qts / 3 l water
- 1 small carrot
- 1 small parsley root
- 1 big onion
- 1 handful green beans
- 1 small red beet
- ¼ small cabbage
- 2 green peppers
- 1 tablespoon butter or lard
- 1 tablespoon mixed chopped parsley and dill
- ½ teaspoon flour
- 1 cup sour cream
- Julienne the carrot, parsley root and onion.
- Set to boil.
- After a few boils, add the beans cut into pieces and the julienned beet.
- Let boil for a half hour, then add the cabbage and julienned peppers, salt and peeled, seeded and chopped tomatoes.
- Fry the flour in the oil, add vegetable liquid and then mix all this with the soup.
- When the vegetables are tender, add chopped parsley and dill.
- When serving, add a tablespoon of sour cream in each person's bowl.