In Romanian: Ciorba ruseasca (cu carne)
- 3 qts / 3 l water
- 1 lb / 500 g fatty beef
- 1 lb / 500 g tomatoes
- 1 small carrot
- 1 small parsley root
- 1 green pepper
- 10 beans
- 1 onion
- 1 large red beet
- 1 section cabbage
- chopped parsley and dill
- sour cream
- Set to boil, at low temperature, the meat cut in pieces.
- Keep removing the foam until there is no more.
- Add salt and let boil, slowly, covered, until the meat is almost done.
- Add the beet, onion, carrot and parsley, everything julienned.
- After a few boils, add the thinly sliced pepper, cubed beans, and chopped cabbage.
- Let boil for a couple of minutes, then add the peeled, seeded and chopped tomatoes.
- Let it boil, covered, until everything is tender.
- Add the chopped parsley and dill.
- When serving, add a tablespoon of sour cream into each person's bowl.