Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
In Romanian: Ciorba ruseasca (cu carne)
- 3 qts / 3 l water
- 1 lb / 500 g fatty beef
- 1 lb / 500 g tomatoes
- 1 small carrot
- 1 small parsley root
- 1 green pepper
- 10 beans
- 1 onion
- 1 large red beet
- 1 section cabbage
- chopped parsley and dill
- sour cream
- Set to boil, at low temperature, the meat cut in pieces.
- Keep removing the foam until there is no more.
- Add salt and let boil, slowly, covered, until the meat is almost done.
- Add the beet, onion, carrot and parsley, everything julienned.
- After a few boils, add the thinly sliced pepper, cubed beans, and chopped cabbage.
- Let boil for a couple of minutes, then add the peeled, seeded and chopped tomatoes.
- Let it boil, covered, until everything is tender.
- Add the chopped parsley and dill.
- When serving, add a tablespoon of sour cream into each person's bowl.