- Boil potatoes in water til tender.
- Drain and mash potatoes.
- In a separate pan, saute onions and mushrooms in oil and water over medium-high heat for three minutes.
- In a large bowl, mix mashed potatoes, sauteed onions and mushrooms, seasonings and matzo meal together in a large bowl.
- Form 10 croquettes.
- Heat oil in a large frying pan over med-high heat and fry croquettes for 8 minutes on each side.
- Serving size is 2 croquettes per person.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.