Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 1 lg. firm cabbage
- 2 med. beets
- 1/4 c. green onions, chopped
- 1 c. sour cream
- 3 T. wine vinegar
- 2 T. minced parsley
- 2 tsp. minced capers
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. Sugar
- 1/4 tsp. tarragon
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- Slice off top quarter of cabbage; chop and set aside top.
- Hollow out cabbage to make a bowl; set aside.
- Chop remaining cabbage. Peel and shred beets. Pat dry on paper towels.
- Add green onions to cabbage. Chill cabbage and beets separately.
- Blend sour cream and remaining ingredients.
- Combine cabbage with well-drained beets ten minutes before serving.
- Toss with sour cream dressing. Heap into cabbage bowl and serve.
Contributed by Edit
This Y-group is international. Good food from all parts of the world. A place where we can share the wonderful food from all over the world.