Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
In Romanian: Chec rusesc
- 14 oz / 400 g butter
- 14 oz / 400 g sugar
- 8 eggs
- 10 oz / 300 g flour
- 5 oz / 150 g roughly chopped figs
- 5 oz / 150 g chopped walnuts
- 5 oz / 150 g various fruits from preserves
- chopped peel from ½ half orange
- grated peel from ½ lemon
- butter and flour to grease and dust the pan
- Cream the butter with the sugar, add the 8 yolks one by one, then walnuts, figs, fruits, vanilla, orange and lemon peel.
- Add flour, mix well, then add whipped egg whites.
- Pour the batter into the buttered and dusted bread pan.
- The pan must not be too full.
- Bake at medium heat. Test with a wooden pick.